Oh wow, these Strawberry Chia Seed Puddings are definitely the best. It’s taken a while to perfect the chia pudding mystery but think we’ve nailed this one for sure.
They either would be too runny or go the total opposite and become like concrete.
Low sugar and only adding a couple of tablespoons of maple syrup makes this a lovely and refreshing dessert anytime of the year.
Strawberry Chia Seed Puddings
This vegan strawberry chia seed pudding is the best we've found. Lightly sweetened with maple syrup and mixed with fresh strawberries makes for a yummy and non dairy dessert that all will love.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 400 gm tin of full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- In a food processor pop the strawberries, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Blitz till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a medium sized bowl and mix in the chia seeds. Let it sit for 5 minutes and spoon into the dessert jars of your choice. Makes around 3 large or 4 smaller sized puddings.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight is even better.
- Serve topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries, a splosh of maple syrup or anything you fancy.
Strawberry Chia Seed Puddings are so simple and easy to make.
Strawberries make the best accompaniment to the coconut milk and maple syrup combination for a Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding.. With having in mind to always be trying to get heather, the chia seed pudding was a great option for us..
As an alternative you can use half a cup of fresh strawberries and blend them up to create a fresh fruity crush. Mix them up in between the pudding if you rather. Creates a fresher taste and with a little tartness. I personally love using a little bit of maple syrup on the top to give a little hint of sweetness.
Chia Seed Puddings can be as varied as you would like. Try changing it up with Blueberries or any fruit you love or is in season. We’d love to hear from you and if you have any recipes please feel free to upload them on Instagram or on our Facebook page too. We love sharing the foodie love.
Need some help finding yummy and healthy dinner Ideas?
Download our Free 7 Easy & Tasty Dinner Recopies eBook. We’ve also popped in our Salad Dressings book to help you make the simplest but tasty dressings from ingredients you’ll already have in your cupboard.