Apricot and Date Balls
These little snacks are made from dried fruit with no added sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of dried apricots
- 1 cup of packaged dry dates seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- coconut to coat the balls in.
- Using your kitchen food processor pop in the cup of rolled oats and wizz till a fine meal.
Add the apricots to the coat mix and wizz till combined.
- Add the dates and wizz till combined as well.
- Lastly add the 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix till it forms a sticky paste.
- Roll into smallish sized balls and roll and coat in coconut.
- Reintegrate till firm and store covered in the fridge.
- Should make around 15-18 smallish sized balls.
If you would like to reduce the sweetness add 1/2 a cup of cashews and only add in 1/2 a cup of dates.